- This Arduino-compatible Nano V3.0 micro-controller is a small, complete, micro-controller board based on the ATmega328 MCU. It has more or less the same functionality of the Arduino Duemilanove, but in a smaller package. It lacks only a DC power jack, and uses the more compact Mini USB (Mini-B) connector instead of a standard USB connector.
- It is compatible with Arduino programs and the Arduino IDE. This version of the Nano uses the CH340G USB interface controller.
- It can be powered via the Mini-B USB connection, a 6-20V unregulated external power supply (pin 30), or 5V regulated external power supply (pin 27). The power source is automatically selected to the highest voltage source.
- CH340G USB bus converter chip replaces FT232RL
- Operating Voltage?logic level): 5V
- 8 analog inputs ports: A0 - A7
- 14 Digital input / output ports: TX, RX, D2 - D13
- 6 PWM ports: D3, D5, D6, D9, D10, D11
- 1 pair of TTL level serial transceiver ports: RX / TX
- Uses Atmel Atmega328P-AU MCU with bootloader installed
- Support USB download and Power over Mini-B Mini USB connector
- Recommended input voltage: 7V - 12V DC on pin 30 or 5V on pin 27
- Maximum input voltage limits: 6V - 20V
- Supports ISP download
- Supplied with connector pins (headers), not soldered to the board for user flexibility
- 1 piece MINI USB Nano V3.0 ATmega328P CH340G 5V 16M Micro-controller board compatible with Arduino Nano CH340 USB driver